Hello and welcome! You've found your way to Dr. K's free offer site. And have we got a deal for you! (Two of them!)
Do you deal with difficult people at work or at home?
Don’t get mad. Get smart! Dr. Rick Kirschner will tell you exactly what to do to bring out the best in others in this free limited time offer. In just less than an hour of your time, you can learn how to bring out the best in people even at their worst!
Let Dr. K Take Away Your Pain!
Difficult people. You know who they are. Now you'll know what to do!
For you, that’s about to change. It’s true that you can’t change difficult people, but there is a way to persuade them to change themselves.
You don’t have to be their victim anymore. Because in this no-cost one-hour audio program, you will discover that there is a simpler way, an easier way, a more productive way that gets better results.
- Clear goals and specific strategies to use with difficult people
- How to understand, and then deal with the 10 most difficult types of people behaving badly: Tanks, Snipers, Grenades, Know-it-alls, Think-they-know-it-alls, Yes People, Maybe People, No People, Whiners and Nothing People!
- How to change your response when dealing with bad attitudes and worse behavior , whether it’s your boss, your employee, a customer or a relative.
What people are saying about the audio:
- “A real winner, this has helped my career and my sanity.” Dennis Rossow, Lake Zurich, IL
- “What an amazing program!“ Joan B., Cincinnati, OH
- “Who knew that learning could be so much fun. Great advice for any situation or any age.” David Cloak, Kent, Washington
- “The crux of it is that you are dealing with bad behavior, not necessarily bad people. If you understand what drives the behavior you can be more successful in dealing with it.” M. Hindle, Auckland, New Zealand
Listen for free!
There’s no reason to let unpleasant people get in your way—not in your workplace, and not in your life. There is a better way that actually makes solving your people problems possible and enjoyable!
Sound impossible? It will cost you nothing to find out for yourself just how much fun it can be to learn with Dr. Rick Kirschner, the international bestselling author and recognized authority on persuasive communication. Packed with comedy and easy to do actions, this audio will have you laughing as you learn to bring out the best in people at their worst.
Now, you can hear this $49 audio program absolutely FREE!
And, as an added bonus, once you confirm your interest, you also get a terrific course of mini-lessons, (We call them Two Minute Tune-Ups! because you can read them in less than 2 minutes) by email, to help you improve your persuasive communication skills with everyone. They'll arrive in your inbox twice a month, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
But is this really something you need? Only if getting results with people matters to you. In our high stress high uncertainty times, your ability to communicate persuasively gives you a powerful advantage. And we promise that these lessons will prove their value to you time and again. Here's just some of the feedback we've received from people regarding the free course of Two Minute Tune-Ups:
Thank you for sharing these valuable tips. I used one of your suggestions while I was at a meeting this morning. One of the team members had difficulty stating what was on her mind. As it turns out, she had some excellent ideas. I'm looking forward to reading your next publication. Thank you! E.H.
Well, you must be clairvoyant! The upcoming staff evaluations and a staff retreat are focused on drawing staff members into some new approaches and dynamics of the department. I will practice, practice, practice and use these pointers! Thanks as always for the great tips! Cheers, P.W.
Just enter your email address below and we'll take you to your free audio. And remember. you MUST confirm your complimentary subscription to the Two Minute Tune-Ups Mini-Course. This free course will give you 14 powerful and actionable lessons you can use immediately to take your persuasion to the next level!